Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sick Mommy, Rachael to the Rescue!

Mom's Sick.
This week I got hit with the flu. Yuck! The aches, the chills, fever, sinus pressure, exhaustion, etc. Fortunately, Chris is doing Plastic Surgery research this month, so he was able to help me get the girls ready for school. After preschool on a bad day for me, Rachael and I were getting ready to watch a movie so that I could sleep. When she found out that I had not eaten lunch, or taken my medicine (TheraFlu), she made me lay down while she prepared it. She let me heat the water for the TheraFlu, but she mixed it up. Then, she got down her special princess bowl and filled it with a cheese stick, three baby carrots, and some chicken from the refrigerator. It was actually just the right amount of food since I had no appetite, and it was yummy. Thanks Rachael!

3 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

So sorry you were sick! Never fun.

Kim said...

I;m sorry you were sick! Sweet Rachel. I've gotten your last few messages. Sorry I haven't called you back. I am trying to finish a research paper. I'll call you next week. Glad to see more posts!!! :)

Tamra said...

That's super cute!! Kids can be so cute when they're not being so trying. :) Motherhood ROCKS.