Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day! Chris was off, and some of his Sunday meetings were canceled, so he actually got to sleep in. (That was a rare and unusual gift indeed!) The girls and I made him breakfast in bed (French Toast), and gave him some beautiful art work and some small gifts. (Two ties. Boring yes, but also essential at both church and the clinic.) We had a nice Father's Day together, and finished it out with FHE and Raspberry Pie. (Thank you Nana for the amazing recipe!)

3 comments:

AZ Allreds said...

Deanna, it's been about 10 years! I hope all is well. You were always such a good friend and example to me. Thank you! I hope your fam is good, especially Hydra Mum. I would love to keep in touch. My blog is www.azallreds.blogspot.com

Sarah (Garrett) Allred

Kim said...

time for a new post . . . .

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

Just found you on Evan and Cheryls blog. Time to update...!!! ;o) Trent had a great time out in Utah with the boys, he needed that refresher. Hope all is well with your fam. ---Rhonda