Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sweet Dreams...

So, Chris and I have been staying up a little later than usual as it is winter break. After we put the girls to bed, we play some games or watch a movie, and just enjoy spending time together. (Something we don't get much of.) A few nights ago, we put the girls to bed in their beds, and proceeded to play some games. A couple hours later we went up to bed, and this is how we found the girls:

Morgan sleeping on her pillow in the hallway just outside her room.

Rachael, sleeping on her pillow with her bear in the hallway just outside her room. I would bet money that this was her idea.

1 comment:

Reynolds Family said...

So funny and bizarre that anyone would give up their comfy bed for a spot on the floor. I remember many times though when I would come home and stumble over my little sister sleeping on the floor, on my way to bed.