Thursday, March 17, 2011

And the Winnder Is...

I really love St. Patrick's Day. I know it is one of the smaller, less significant holidays, but it is still so much fun. Many see it as an excuse to get plastered. As we abstain from alcoholic beverages, we celebrate in other ways. We wear green, eat green food, and even get a visit from the leprechaun who turns our milk green. It is quite fun. This year I purchased green shirts and made green hair bows for the girls. I was pretty excited to snap a picture for the old blog. The only problem was that only 2/3rds of the girls being photographed were in the mood to be photographed. It didn't help that we had to rush to get out the door to a dentist appointment before school...Kate was more interested in her toy phone than looking at the camera. Anyway, I couldn't find that one golden picture to post on the blog, so I thought I would let you choose.

#1
Naw. Kate is not even looking up...

#2
Definitely NOT. Kate is looking up this time... It does sort of look like I am torturing her though.

#3
Not so much... Looks like she still has not forgiven me for taking the previous picture.

#4
Just might be our best option. You can see that they are all in green and nobody is crying or giving the Stink Eye. What do you think?

Happy St. Patty's Day!


3 comments:

Natalie said...

#4 is clearly the winner, but #3 stink-eye is pretty cute too.

True story: I use the term "stink-eye" pretty frequently. Somehow my mother had never heard this and thought I had invented it. Then she read it somewhere else and was amazed that it was a real "thing". Oh, mom.

amy said...

They are all fun-that's just real life for ya hun? Wouldn't it be great if we could all wear our feelings on our face all the time as adults :) The girls are looking so big!

GoofyJ said...

lol! Love the progression of photos - so fun :-)