Saturday, May 17, 2008

Dance Recital

Rachael had her dance recital this weekend. She did great! She danced and smiled and had a great time. (Last year, on the first night of the performance, she just stood there with her finger in her mouth. Crowds are not Rachael's thing...The second night, I was back stage where she could see me because I was a parent helper. She danced, and we discovered that she would dance if she could see me. This year, I volunteered to help both nights, and she danced both nights. Hooray!)


Morgan and Rachael are pictured here with two friends Jeana and Abby Simpson, and 'Auntie' Lynn. Lynn is a great friend and the girls adore her. Rachael is holding sunflowers from Daddy.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love that I get to see what your cute family is up to. Thanks for updating your blog. And yeah for gluten free! Rachael looks so happy!

Cheryl Smith said...

Laurel had the exact same costume! You'll have to check out our blog to see it! - Cheryl