Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Rachael!


We celebrated Rachael's 5th birthday this week! (I can hardly believe that my baby is 5! Where has the time gone?) We serve breakfast in bed to the birthday girl or boy on their special day. This year, Rachael wanted a cheese omelet and a piece of bread (gluten-free, of course).


CHEESE! Rachael is not at all excited, is she?


Rachael decided that she wanted a yellow bunny cake this year. I thought that was appropriate as she has a spring birthday. As I was making the cake, I found that I had too much cake to make just one. What could be better than one yellow bunny cake? Two yellow bunny cakes.

This year, Rachael really wanted a new bike for her birthday. She is pictured here on her new bike, holding her favorite birthday card. It was a talking My Little Pony card. Thanks grandma.

1 comment:

Reynolds Family said...

I can't believe she's already five. It seems like yesterday you brought that little peanut home. We haven't seen you in way too long!