Sunday, December 20, 2009

So Happy Together

We are all just having so much fun with Kate. (I hope you don't get sick of me saying that...It is just so true.) With such a large gap between Rachael and Kate, it seems like we are having a first baby all over again. Only this time, we know what we are doing, and we have two willing and capable helpers. I know I've just said it, and I am sure that I will say it again...We are all just having so much fun with Kate.

One morning before school, I came into the living room to find Morgan playing with Kate. She was showing her this snowman and Kate was smiling at it. =)

Kate smiling at Daddy.

This picture was taken one day when Chris was post-call and needed a nap. Kate had taken a short nap, but was still tired. Chris cuddled her and they both fell asleep. I couldn't resist taking a picture. (He is having so much fun with Kate.)

3 comments:

Kim said...

She is such a doll. I am so glad you get to have this experience again. (Cute Pillows. Where did you get them? I still have my OLD ones from Cincinnati on our leather couches and they really look terrible. I'm not sure if they are just old or if they have been so hammered in father-daughter pillow fights. Probably the latter.)

Tamra said...

Kate looks so much like Chris, to me. And the picture of Chris and Kate sleeping is priceless!

Carrie said...

That is the absolute sweetest picture of Kate and your hubby! Kate looks so content and I love their noses touching! Precious!