Friday, December 18, 2009

My Birthday


So, I think I am to the point where I just post about the birthday without relating the number...Chris told the girls last night that I was turning 26. Nice. I think I will take it. Actually, I am now in the 30's and totally fine with it. I just do not feel the need to broadcast the actual number. I had a great day. Some good friends came over with a yummy breakfast to share, and Chris was post call, so he got to be home on my day. The Sullivans (Chris's sister Emily, hubby Jaron and their three boys) went to Indianapolis so that they could then come to our house for Kate's baby blessing. We decided to meet them there to let the kids play and celebrate my birthday too. We had a wonderful night filled with games, goodies, and of course, Graeter's.

No comments: