Friday, March 26, 2010

Just for fun.

I had to post this succession of pictures because it was just fun. I have really enjoyed having time with just Kate while Morgan and Rachael are at school. Sometimes I take pictures just because I can. This particular day, I was changing Kate and noticed how squishable and fun her thighs had gotten. This is from 5 months of strictly nursing people. My house may not always be as tidy as I would like, and the laundry may not always be folded right away, but look at what else I have been working on...those thighs are too fun. I decided to take some pictures, and this is what I got.

Hey Mom. This is a yummy finger.

Oh, you want me to smile at the black thing that flashes? I don't know about that...

Well...okay. =)

1 comment:

Reynolds Family said...

Ooh, I just love pinchy baby legs! She is just darling! So sad I haven't met her yet.