Thursday, April 15, 2010

Play Set

One of the projects that we completed during Chris's time off, was to assemble our new play set. By we, I mean that Chris assembled it. I helped out whenever I could, which was not very much compared to all of the time he put in. In my defense, I was doing other things...taking care of a baby, laundry, cooking, etc. He did a wonderful job, and now we have a great play set to play on. Here are some pics that we took along the way:

Chris with the boxes. There were 5 boxes and a green speedy slide. It all fit in our van after I laid the back seat down and took out the two captain's chairs. The van smelled like cedar for a few days. It was great.


The skeleton of the fort after Chris installed the floor boards.

The fort with the roof pieces attached.

Rock wall and ladder attached. Chris is getting ready to attach the big beam for the swings. Morgan and Rachael are posing with a dandelion bouquet that they picked from the yard. =)

The finished product again. It is a great play set! Thank you Chris!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

YEAH!! It looks so fun! We'll have to come play sometime.