Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Arizona

Every summer we get together with my siblings and their children for some good ol' fashioned family bonding. The summer trip is something that we all look forward to. This is really the only time I have to spend with my sibs as we are spread all over the country. Also, getting together each year has made it possible for my girls to forge some pretty sweet bonds with their cousins; something that would not happen without the annual get-together.This year, we met up at my parents' home in Arizona. It was a BLAST!! We swam, hiked, swam, did some site seeing, swam, ate at In-N-Out, swam, roasted mallows, and we also swam. My parents have a pool (as many do in AZ) and it got used just about every day. My girls couldn't get over the sweetness of going swimming right in the backyard. Here are some of our favorite pics from the 2 weeks in Zona.















2 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

So fun! I could just eat little Kate right up! I especially love the last pic of your girls-those two are so sweet!

Natalie said...

LOVE the picture of the babies looking out the window.