Thursday, August 26, 2010

Zoo Trip

After our trip to Arizona, we still had one whole week with Chris home before he had to head back to work. It was pure bliss. We filled it with a few day trips to favorite sites around town. It had been a long time since Chris came to the zoo with us, so we packed a lunch and made a trip of it. So fun.

Outside the manatee exhibit. This is one of our favorite exhibits. (Especially when it is hot outside...)

Kate's first carousel ride. She loved it. It was great to have Daddy there for this first.


Also outside the manatee exhibit. Morgan saw a picture of Rachael like this and could not wait to have me take one of her. Why is this so funny to them? It may have been funny to me when I was under 10.

What's that? Something behind me? You don't say... Okay, maybe it is kind of funny...

2 comments:

Natalie said...

That crocodile/alligator is so real looking that for .2 seconds I was a little bit concerned.

Emily said...

I'm totally laughing too. I must be under 10!! (phew! I thought I was actually over 30 for a sec there!!)