Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Jammies a Bit Early


We have a close family friend that likes to give the girls pajamas at Christmas time . She has done this for several years now, and the girls look forward to it each year. This year, she gave them to the girls a bit early and said they could open them as soon as we got home for the day. -This was fully two weeks early.- The girls were thrilled. Thanks Dona for the super cute jams.

All three girlie-oes.

*Morgan and Rachael's pajamas came from a store called Justice. When Morgan saw the tag on the pj's, she said, "YES! Now I FINALLY have something from Justice. All the girls in my class wear clothes from Justice. This one girl said pretty much all the clothes she has came from Justice. I'm so glad I have something from Justice now." Wow. Way to be on top of things and know just where to get the cool clothes and pajamas Dona. I had seen the store, but didn't realize how big it was with the 4th grade crowd. Now I know and can keep that in mind when we shop for clothes in the spring...That way we can make sure at least a few things in their closet come from the cool store.*

2 comments:

Tamra said...

Ooh, Justice. I have to admit that I buy nail polish from there. For me. They have glow-in-the-dark and mood-changing nail polish. What's cooler than that? I also bought a bracelet from there. Who knew I liked 10-year-old girl accessories?

Miciah also loves the store. For her b-day we let her buy things from there. She was elated. It's over-priced, which you'd expect, but it's a fun store.

Kim said...

Okay, so Brooklynn and I had that EXACT conversation about Justice on Monday when we went to the mall. We had been in there before, but I wasn't too impressed. I'm not cool like that.