Monday, August 31, 2009

Pregnant Me


Well, I thought that I would post a shot of me pregnant for those of you who have never seen me this way. This is me at 33 weeks. My mom and sister Mary picked out this cute maternity outfit for me, and my dad sent it to me without letting me know. It came on a day that I was feeling particularly big and frumpy, and was a very welcomed surprise. Morgan and Rachael loved the outfit. Infact, the next morning Morgan asked if I was going to wear it that day. I replied that I was, and she said, "Yessss!". Later that day, I asked Morgan if she liked it when I wore cute outfits that were not frumpy. She was unsure of the definition of 'frumpy'. After I explained it she said, "Yes Mom. But...your hair is frumpy. You should do it in pig-tails or braids." Guess I still have some work to do in the 'frumpy' department...

Frumpy hair? Okay, she is right. It really needs to be cut...

4 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

You are so darling! This brings back a lot of fun memories :) Enough of the frumpy talk-you always look fabulous! Good luck on the downward slope-I can't wait to see who she turns out to be. Miss you so much!

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

Did you say you were 33 weeks?! There is no way! You look only 4 months...unless that shirt comes with some magical powers!! :) You look wonderful!

Jennett said...

Personally, I don't think you need much help in the frumpy department, in fact it seems like whenever your name comes up when your not around, every mentions how cute you are! You do make a pretty cute pregnant mommy too. However, if you do find some good tips on not looking frumpy in five minutes or less, pass them on...if they take longer than that, don't worry about sending them my way! :) j/k

Kim said...

I want to see more pictures!! (Of the baby, of course.) We need a blog update.