Sunday, August 2, 2009

Where Have I Been?

Where to start? Well, since my last post 6 months ago, I have been in what I like to call 'SURVIVAL MODE'. I was running the house, helping Chris finish interviews for residency, working with an elderly woman, helping with kids homework and music lessons, making life-changing decisions, getting our house ready to sell, packing our house, celebrating graduation from medical school, moving, and unpacking at the new house. Did I mention that I did all of this while I was pregnant and sick with our third daughter? Yikes. I have not had the time or energy to put into updating our little blog, and for that I apologize. We have had some great family experiences these past months however, so I will do my best to give you an update on the Runyans from February to August. I promise to include pictures wherever I have them. This may take a few posts to update, so please bear with me...

No comments: