Friday, January 14, 2011

31 Trash Bags and 1 Step Ladder

Like most other 15-month-old babes, Kate is into everything. Our house is baby-proofed, so I let her get into anything on her level. Some of her favorite places to explore include the Tupperware drawer, the pots and pans drawer, the towel drawer, and the cupboard under the kitchen sink. Today, she was exploring under the kitchen sink and discovered that you can pull plastic bags out of a box under said sink. They just keep on comin' as this is a Costco sized box of 200 trash bags. The funny thing is that not 5 minutes before this picture was taken, I noticed where she was playing and thought, At least she's not taking out the trash bags...I wonder when that will happen. Final count of trash bags pulled out before I redirected her attention: 31.

This step ladder is currently Kate's favorite place to be. I spend a lot of time in the kitchen, and consequently, so does Kate. She will crawl over to where it is kept and try to pull it out. I set it up at her counter and she explores drawers, plays with magnets on the fridge, or plays with toys set on the counter. I have to admit that it is quite fun to have a little helper with me in the kitchen again.

1 comment:

GoofyJ said...

cute! Trashbags are way better than powder sugar (my boys latest fiasco), I kinda wish I had taken a picture. :-)