Sunday, January 9, 2011

Where Have I Been?

So, I have been here, just not here. -On the blog that is.- Things got a little crazy with 3 family birthdays in October. From there is was the holidays. Add to that a husband who is a second year surgery resident and insanely busy. Three lovely daughters to raise and a house to run. I am not superwoman, and something had to give. So, give the blog did and that is that. Life is finally settling down enough for me to catch up. Here goes. My goal is to do a month at a time. So, in just a few days I will be all caught up...

*I am going to tweak the post dates on my update posts so that they will still be in chronological order. That way when I print the posts one day, they will be in order of occurrence.*

2 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

Excited to catch up on all your goings on:) I change the date on lots of my post too:)

Kati said...

Oh I'm so glad you are catching up on your blog! I love reading it! Hope you guys are doing well! :)