Sunday, November 15, 2009

Baby Kate

It is so fun to have another baby after so long! I forgot how sweet and wonderful it is to have a baby in the house. There is just something about a new baby that makes time slow down, and helps you realize what is really important. For example, does it really matter that the laundry is not folded if it is clean? Of course not. Hold the baby. She will not be small forever. Does it really matter if the dusting or the vacuuming is not done? Of course not. Hold the baby. She will not be small forever. Does it really matter if it takes you 5 or 6 weeks to blog about your baby? Of course not. Hold the baby. She will not stay small forever. I think you see my point. This time around, I have two very capable and willing helpers in Morgan and Rachael. They have been awesome with Kate, and around the house whenever I need it. Chris, the girls and I are all enjoying Kate so much! Here are some fun pics of Kate and such.

Can you have too many pictures of a sleeping baby? I think not. This hat came from the hospital, and the fuzzy sleeper came from Arizona. In fact, her cousin Bridget just wore it too. Thanks Amy.

Rachael holding Kate and 'Stretch', her newest little stuffed animal. -He currently goes everywhere with her; even to school.

Morgan holding Kate in one of my favorite outfits. This one came from a good friend, Rachel Vaughn. Thanks Rachel!

2 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

I wish we could be there to see your newest little sweetie! Pictures will have to do-she is adorable!

Kim said...

She is so wonderful! I wish I could hold her!! And Morgan and Rachel are so big. I can hardly believe it. Each time you post pictures I wonder where the time went. I sure hope you can make it for Christmas break.