Friday, November 13, 2009

Dear Tooth Fairy...

Rachael lost her first tooth last night on the way home from ballet. She was so excited, and was quite pleased with her tooth. So pleased in fact, that she decided she would rather keep this tooth, and then let the Tooth Fairy take the rest. In order to make this request, she wrote a sweet little letter. This is what it said:

"Dear Tooth Fairy,
I lost my first tooth and really want to keep it but I also want the money. The picture you see if of my tooth. I love you. From Rachael. You ROCK. I love you."

The Tooth Fairy wrote her back and said that she could keep it. She also left $5. -Side note: In our house, the Tooth Fairy normally leaves $1 per tooth. However, this particular evening, there was no change for a $5 in the house, and she was too tired to go to the store to get change. The Tooth Fairy let Rachael know in her letter that since this was her 1st tooth, she would get $5, and each tooth after this would be $1. =)



Here is Rachael showing her new 'window'. -Her new tooth had come in behind her loose tooth, so the wondow is kind of hard to see. It is there though, and she is really proud of it. =)

1 comment:

Reynolds Family said...

That sweet little girl is so funny! I just love her! We have had many nights of over paying for a tooth as well for the same reason. We've also had a few "all quarters" nights.