Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween

Trick-or-Treat! We had a great Halloween this year. Chris and the girls carved pumpkins the week before, as they do every year. Morgan chose to do the 'Vomiting Pumpkin' this year, complete with the pumpkin guts coming out of the mouth, while Rachael came up with the cutest dog design. Unfortunately, I did not get a picture of this. (Bad.) Oh well, they were super cute. As for costumes, I did not get them purchased before Kate was born, so they were picked over by the time we went to the store. Rachael chose a fun witch costume, while Morgan went with a princess costume. Kate was a little bear and Chief was a skeleton. Here are some pictures of the whole crew before trick-or-treating. (Rachael forgot to put on her witch hat. Something I did not even notice until I looked at the pictures a few days later...) We all had a great time trick-or-treating, Chief included.



Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

So adorable! It took me a minute to realize Rach was holding Kate. She looked like a stuffed animal :) Loved Chief's outfit as well!

Kim said...

Rachel looks SOOO big. I can't believe how grown up these girls are getting. I want to see more pictures of the baby!

Spencer and Audrey said...

Look at you! You have a way newer baby than me and you are already way ahead of me on the blogging thing.

Kate almost looks like a stuffed animal... soo cute!

Danielle said...

What a cute family! So fun.